Sunday, September 19, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Hi there. I wanted to write a little note of thanks to any of you who kindly visit my blog and follow me along on my journeys in cake decorating. I apologize for leaving this blog a little high and dry of late! I recently went back to school for a second degree and am adjusting to life as a student once again. I am hoping to still do a few new cakes here and there this semester, but for the next few weeks I will likely return to the archives of photos I have from my earliest cakes that I never got around to blogging about. It will be fun to take a look back at some of the failures and some of the favorites while I take a little break from baking. I hope you will enjoy seeing some of the cakes I made 9 years ago when I first began this journey...for now, scroll down and you can see the cakes I did in the last month, before I take you back down memory lane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment