Friday, December 16, 2011

Milton the Dancing Christmas Mouse Cake



Here is the cake I made for my daughter's kindergarten Christmas program today. They were going to be performing the song "Milton the Dancing Christmas Mouse," and since it's a favorite of mine from when my middle child performed it, I wanted to turn it into a cake. Originally, the plan was to have the fondant mouse on top of a Lego motor tucked down into the cake so that it would actually spin around in front of the tree. That did not work, and rather than pull my hair completely out (lol), I decided to abandon it and just do the still version. I think it was still cute.
I will try to get a version of the song to put on here if I can find it, for those of you who are not familiar...it's super cute.
Merry Christmas, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment